Sunday, January 4, 2009

Thing 10


Poster - Rain
Originally uploaded by bksrgr8read

I liked the FD's Flickr Toys page a lot! Unfortunately I think I could spend tons and tons of time messing around in it. I worry about remembering where all of this is. I am going to go back in to the site and create some other things. It has been fun sharing the info with another lady I work with. She is excited to go home and try.

I could see making posters for the library with these tools. They would be real catchy or even printing posters to hang on the wall. I really had no idea things like this were on the Internet. I am not a person that likes to sit on the computer for long. But, I can see how this portion of the training could make me use the Internet a bit more. I can see sharing photos with family using these tools. They would enjoy it.

No comments: