I attempted Option 2. I thought Flickr looked like fun and could be something I would use for my photos with my family, etc. I uploaded two photos from events we have had at the library. I can't seem to make them "appear" on Flickr as a whole. I really don't know if that makes sense. They are on my Flickr page, marked as public, but I can't find them when I search for them. I have used the title and tags (NELearns2.0, dog, beagle, bloodhound). I read others posts that their photos didn't appear right away. Maybe that is the case.
I used Flickr's blogging tool to upload a photo to my blog. That was easy!
I enjoyed playing around with the photo editing tools. It was interesting to try the different methods of altering the photographs. Could be a lot of fun with family photos.
I am not sure how I would use this at the library at this time. We are planning an expansion in the somewhat near future. I think it could be fun to document the various stages of construction. Our webpage is controlled/created by the city. We don't really have the opportunity to load photos on to the webpage.
This was a fun one. I will check back to see if my photos magically appear in a day or so. Otherwise I will have to investigate more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Try going back and searching again. Sometimes it can take a day or two for uploaded photos to be added to the search index.
I think your idea of documenting the new library construction with photos on Flickr is a great idea!
Post a Comment