After viewing the video I thought this could really be useful for me and for a few friends of mine.
I chose to look up Animoto using Delicious. (By the way, thank you Michael, this looks awesome!!! Can't wait to try it.) The tags attached were pretty much the type of tags I would expect to see: video slideshow web 2.0 photos tools. I also look at the Commission and Holdrege. I really like what Holdrege has done on their webpage. It would be fun to have somethings similar. Unfortunately, the way our page is set up through City Hall, I don't think it is possible. We have a uniform look to all of the pages used for the City Departments.
Looking at NebraskAccess, I would probably list tags such as: reference databases genealogy magazines newspapers. I looked at other tags people had listed. One that wouldn't work for me, but must have for the person making the list was 21st Century.
I signed up for a Delicious account and downloaded my current bookmarks. I think it will be useful when planning programs for youth and for collecting ideas for possible programs. This was a fun task to explore. I didn't realize this site existed. It has been enjoyable teaching the college students that work here a few new things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment